Saturday, July 11, 2009

363

My last post here was 363 days ago. In my defense, I haven't played a lot of poker in those 363 days. I finally stopped whining about how sick of poker I was and got a job on Wall St. in February. And it's great.

I did make it out to Vegas last week to play the triple draw event and catch up with some friends who I don't see anymore. Learning baduci* conjured up memories of liking poker, but after a few days I was ready to come home and resume my normal life.

I have a bunch of friends with chips in the main event, but it's too early to start posting sweats. If somebody makes the last few tables, maybe I'll chime in.

Otherwise, I guess I'll see you guys in about 363 days.

* Baduci is a split-pot five-card triple draw game in which half the pot goes to the best 2-7 lowball hand and half the pot goes to the best badugi hand. Ace is high, so the nut badugi hand is 2345 unsuited.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Steven Kammerman said...

A job on Wall Street? In 2009? You are a brave man. So has the gambling gone, did lady luck turn around after a disastrous year in the economy?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

I'm doing well and enjoying the job. Thanks for asking.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter