Thursday, July 03, 2008

Main Event Plea

Over the next two weeks (or four months and two weeks, as the case may be), I'm sure I will get into the main event sweating. I know enough of you poker players that somebody will make a run in the thing, more likely a bunch of somebodies. But it's early enough that I'm not paying attention to any hands or chip counts yet, as I continue to extricate myself from the 24-hour-poker-culture. So please, if you could refrain from giving me any updates on how Ray Romano is doing in the main event, I would appreciate it.

(Thanks Jesse)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

hi
i was a regular reader of your blog but also got out of poker, but just wanted to say good luck in allthings poker and not.

-ryan

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter