Monday, June 02, 2008

Stoxpoker

Hi guys. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm now coaching and doing triple draw strategy videos for stoxpoker.com. If you've never checked out the site, I encourage you to do so. My friend Nick runs it and has turned it into the best poker coaching site out there. So, click this banner to check it out and tell them I sent you:



I'm still finalizing my Series plans. I'll definitely be out around the triple draw event and I may try to get out there for a few days this week or next. If anyone is out there already, what mixed games are they running at Rio/Bellagio?

6 Comments:

Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Chris, I saw this short blurb on PokerNews - looks like they have at least one 200/400 mixed game going with PLO, Razz, 2-7 Triple Draw and O8. I'm sure someone on the ground will give you better intel.

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2008/05/cash-games-at-wsop-bigger-better.htm

1:27 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

Thanks Garth. Anyone been over to the Bellagio?

6:37 PM  
Blogger SluggerWV said...

Congrats on the new gig.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Nate Meyvis said...

Chris--

Right now there's a 80-160 BOTE going at the Bellagio. There's also been a 200-400 mix going frequently; I think that mix has frequently been BOTE too. Bigger games are off my radar, but who knows...

5:16 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

Thanks Nate, very helpful. I think that 80 mix runs every day...

5:44 PM  
Blogger Nate Meyvis said...

Chris--

The mix goes every day, but the stakes have fluctuated (40, 60, 80; generally higher during the summer) over the last few years. (This is in contrast to the straight O8 game, which I've never seen bigger than 40, and which doesn't always go.)

I remember more big (but non-Bobby's-Room) mixes during the first few days of the '06 and '07 WSOP's. Some of those games seem to be getting replaced with bigger NLHE games.

Again, all this depends on the reliability of my memory.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter