Monday, June 30, 2008

Random Musings

- Mike DeMichele and Matt Glantz finished top four in both the $50k HORSE and the WSOP mixed game event. That's fuckin' strong.
- My good friend Joe Pelton is still in the $1500 NLH with 12 left. Goooo Joe.
- I'm going to play a bunch of WCOOP events and am especially excited for the "variety tourney."
- If I didn't make it obvious in my last post, I think that if you're sitting at a 6-player public poker table and you expect people not to join the game because you prefer to play heads up, that's crazy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the flipside, there should be no ill will on the part of the third if those two principal players get up and move somewhere else.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

Sure, but unless they go to another site, it's pretty easy for the new player to just spot them and sit down at the new table.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter