Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow, I Am The Worst Poker Blogger Ever

Wow, I never post anymore. Sorry guys. I played this hand tonight and it is awesome and post-worthy. If every hand was like this, I would like poker a lot more.

I'm thinking about going out to LA next month. The Commerce tournament is always fun and I haven't seen my poker friends in six months. The trip sort of depends on some other things in my life though. So we'll see.

Hope you're all doing well.


Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Hey Chris - good to see an update, even a brief one. Are you sticking mostly to LO8 these days, or are you still playing some Triple Draw? I'm assuming you'll be planning on playing the $2500 Triple Draw event at the WSOP. I'm considering playing it myself, since I had such a blast playing the Triple Draw event last year.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Mike May said...

It's fun to say "Nut/Nut" in O/8. Though I'm sorry to see that the 75 game is still playing so tight.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

Yes, I will certainly play the triple draw event. That's the "main event" for me.

Mike May, I miss you sir.

3:44 AM  
Anonymous We Are...Penn State email list said...

I don't play much O/8, so perhaps I don't understand starting hand values, but what's with McPeanut? Is he allergic to money?

1:15 AM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

Preflop, you could point to the fact that it's a shorthanded game. On the flop, he has a decent hand.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Lewis Cash said...

Glad to see a post! Hope you are doing well.

Also, I miss IFS. I don't do fantasy basketball, so my IFS is over. Ugh. I haven't logged in a while, but are you guys still doing well? Are their big plans for marketing and site traffic for next season?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

The site is going well and we do have big plans for the future. Thanks Lewis.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Best said...

It is a sort of what you said. Thanks. I will come back late.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter