Friday, July 06, 2007

Main Event

If you had told me two years ago that I would have been where I was one year ago (so pumped up, playing so big, etc.), I would not have believed you. If you had told me last year that I would be skipping the main event this year, I would not have believed you. I wonder what I'll be doing next year at this time.

Good luck to everyone playing. I thought I would at least have a twinge of wanting to be out there when this thing started without me, but not so much. Playing no limit hold em for days in that room with those people in that atmosphere is very low on my list of things to do, eV and 12 million and all that be damned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I take it your not participating in the main event? What are you going to be doing? btw I missed the nl holdem hand analysis you use to do...

what happened?

gl 2 u!

-JD

3:29 AM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

I am going to be living the non-poker part of my life, which has been neglected for the last four years.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous wiskyvi said...

watching you in the poker part of ur life right now on Stars and the game looks sick good ! GL sir.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter