Sunday, July 01, 2007

2-7 Day 2

I ran my 12k up to 35k by making three seven lows in the first five hands of the day. From there, I lost every hand that I played and busted in short order. I had not experienced the "the day you bust out of the main event is the worst day of the year" feeling, but I had it after yesterday. Luckily I ran into my boy Brandon Schaefer a few minutes after I busted and we got Mexican food and he cheered me up.

I'm heading home tomorrow and don't know when my next poker will be, other than the one game in New York I've been playing.

Congrats and good luck to:

- Joe Pelton at the 2k NL final table today
- Eugene, Rafi, Lenny, and Anthony at the 2-7 final table (are we surprised that I know everyone at this particular final table? no)
- Tom Schneider for bracelet #2 this year

6 Comments:

Anonymous The Man said...

sorry to hear that. didnt you win a circuit event a while back?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

seems like a long time ago, but yes.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous the man said...

i really wish there was more exposure for these games. i know the horse event will be televised but id like to see just more than omaha and holdem.

5:40 PM  
Blogger DRIVE said...

Chris - what adjustments did you make in your game for the tournament structure? Did you find yourself saving bets anywhere?

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris- Does Anthony Lellouche= Robopok on UB?

8:58 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

drive, i didn't really change my game for the tourney, other than adjusting for all-in situations.

anon, i'm not sure who robopok is.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter