Thursday, May 04, 2006

May: Boooo

Quite a bad day yesterday. Following it up with even worse results today. Meh, it was bound to happen. I ran good for a long time. I'm focusing on staying calm, thinking about how much I'm still up for the year, making sure the games I'm playing in are good, etc. I've been playing this game for three or four months now but my variance seems much bigger lately. Probably has to do with the fact that the games are often heads up/shorthanded.

Ok it's time for the interactive portion of the blog. Who's in Vegas? Want to scout out the games at Bellagio for me? Some people tell me the mixed games are going every day but others are telling me the action has been dead. I'm thinking of coming out in the next few days but I'm not going to come if there are no games. The ones I'm looking for are 200-400 and up (but not the Bobby's Room games). If anyone can let me know what they're playing and who's in the game I would appreciate it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fritz said...

with bip-bip in the game, you've got to like your chances, even when the rest of the lineup isn't ideal.
I haven't watched a ton, but when I've seen bip-bip he's drawing 2 on last round fairly commonly.
Of course triple draw is a high variance game, and 3 and the variance goes up considerably short handed. And your limit is the most aggressive of all, as you know. Good to see you've got the right attitude about the downswing.
good luck digging out of it. Keep hoping that bip-bip is loving the 3draw.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

80 mixed was going strong saturday night. (i did rather well). 150 mixed played short for a while and then broke. lineup in the 80 was good, 150 i recognized mostly everyone, so no real soft spots. (though James A was playing) so that's close enough

9:28 PM  
Blogger Chris Fargis said...

Thanks Mark. Who is James A? Do you mean Van Alstyne? Also, what games have been in the mix in these games? Thx.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

yes, james van A was playing. last time i checked the list, the mix was HOE plus 2-7. I think they added more games a big later but that was when the game broke.

from an +ev standpoint, the 80 He was probably the best game for you. i played mixed because LHE is my worst game by far.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter